In 2008, we setup an account at pingdom to continuously monitor the uptime of our site. As part of that, we made the results of the checks that pingdom does public so that people could see the current state of our servers, and a history.
We’ve now moved those checks into the Opera pingdom account to make it easier to internally monitor our uptime along with other Opera websites. As part of that, the URL for the public data has changed, so the new URL is:
(2012-09-07: Updated with new URL above, the previous URL was http://www.pingdom.com/reports/x8mbe1jgimkn/)
All the help documentation has been updated to reflect this new URL.